What Our Patients Say About Us
- Great service - After expecting a long wait and not expecting to see a GP and having read negative reviews on social media I only waited 15 minutes to speak to a receptionist who then gave me an appointment with a GP.
- Tried calling the practice but could not get through. Went via the NHS app and the practice called me back so very happy in the end.
- Courteous, helpful and friendly staff from the reception to the nurse and appointment bang on time.
- Staff were helpful and pleasant, waiting time was minimal, the information screen was clear and informative, a pleasant experience.
- We had a really good experience yesterday. I made an appointment via the Ask First App, completely hassle free and no hanging on trying to get through. The appointment was for my son, who is 15 and was extremely nervous about his issue we were seeing a Dr for. Dr Burden was just brilliant with him, calmed him down and chatted to him in a really lovely manor. Luckily the outcome was good and my son came out feeling relieved. Dr Burden really made the whole experience a lot less stressful and even my son commented what a great Dr he was. Great overall experience. Thank you.