Want to improve your health and well being? Contact Live Well, Stay Well for advice and make changes to your life.
Live Well, Stay Well
We are here to help you improve your health and well-being
Would you like to:
- Live a healthier life and feel better about yourself?
- Reduce your chance of developing long term health conditions?
- Know more about your physical health condition, take less medication and manage it better with support?
- Feel happier and improve your mood, as well as your physical well-being?
How we can help
Changing habits and lifestyle is not always easy and sometimes we need a bit more support to help us achieve our goals. As part of this service, we can help you take some small steps to a healthier lifestyle.
Live Well, Stay Well one-to-one advice is available to adults in Buckinghamshire who wish to improve their health and well-being. Even small changes in lifestyle can improve your long-term health - Live Well Stay Well offers you the opportunity to get started. The Live Well Stay Well Coaches can provide advice on lifestyle changes to improve well-being and refer or signpost to services to prevent and manage the physical and emotional challenges of long term health conditions such as:
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
How does it work?
Your first appointment will be a brief conversation over the telephone. This will help us understand your needs and refer you to the person or service who can best help you. Having set yourself a goal or a personal plan, you will have the opportunity to select from a wide range of services to ensure you achieve success.
What support can I get access to?
- Losing weight
- Giving up smoking
- Being more active
- Drinking sensibly
- Help if you’re stressed, worried or low
- Managing a long term condition
- Diabetes management
Too busy to attend a group or appointment?
Access the website for digital self-help:
And to find out more about Live Well Stay Well health and Well-being services
Or call: 01628 857311