APPOINTMENTS DURING COVID 19
If you have been advised to attend for an appointment by a clinician, please be aware of the following:-
- Entry to the practice is now restricted to the entrance opposite the pharmacy.
- Our doors are locked, press the intercom and a member of staff will come to the door to let you in.
- Do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Only the person who has the appointment will be allowed in to the building.
- Children can be accompanied by ONE adult only.
If you have been advised by us to attend the Practice for an appointment, we are now asking that you wear a face mask.
A face mask can be provided for you but if you have your own face mask, as many of us do during these difficult times, please wear it; so we can save our supplies for those that don’t and our staff.
KEEP ALERT > CONTROL THE VIRUS > SAVE LIVES